PRC BAKER PLACES
QR Code Link to This Post
Please visit is at: https://prcsf.org/
Staff Nurse, LVN or LPT, Full-time, Non exempt
Sunday: 7am-7:30pm, Monday: 7am-7:30pm, Thursday: 9am-11am, Saturday: 7am-7:30pm
DAY SHIFT = $30.52
PM SHIFT = $31.29
NIGHT SHIFT = $32.42
POSITION OVERVIEW: Under the supervision of the RN Nurse Manager/Nurse Practitioner/Physician, the Staff Nurse (RN/LVN/LPT) provides professional nursing care in a substance abuse program serving primarily homeless adults who need public health-supported residential services to detoxify from substances of abuse. Our program provides 24-hour care, medically supported detoxification services, observation, assessment, treatment, and referral during a stay of 7-21 days.
1. Monitor assigned clients
2. Assist clinicians with therapeutic and diagnostic treatment and procedures
3. Prepare and administer medications as prescribed
4. Prepare and assemble equipment and supplies
5. Document client information
6. Participate in client groups
7. Teach client’s self-care and the importance of STD prevention and treatment
8. Assess nutritional needs and ensure that diet is appropriate
9. Assist clients with feeding
10. Bathe clients
11. Transfer clients within the facility
12. Participate in staff meetings
13. Participate in agency and site-specific training
14. Coordinate community based medical services
15. Maintain a safe and secure facility
16. Other related duties as assigned
1. Possess valid California Registered Nurse, Vocational Nurse or Psychiatric Technician License.
2. Possess valid CPR and First Aid certificate.
3. Ability to fluently speak, read, write and understand English.
4. Experience with substance abuse detox preferred.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS: Include medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D, flexible spending account, employee assistance program, employer funded 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter. P lease send it as a Microsoft Word document or in PDF form.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Baker Places, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.