World Renowned San Francisco Private Orthopaedic Surgery/Sports Medicine Clinic
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in?
• Being a part of an inspired and compassionate team, valued as a crucial part of our successful treatment plan
• Working in a unique cutting edge, concierge style clinic that combines surgical medicine, rehabilitation and research all in one location
• Treating highly motivated professional athletes, weekend warriors and people with arthritis
• Returning patients fitter faster stronger than they have been in years
• Providing therapy with a whole-body, wellness perspective
• Having a full 45 minute session to fully evaluate, treat, educate and coach with customized care to each patient
• Providing the benefit of hands on certified manual therapy
• Expanding your skills; receiving extensive specialized training
• Working with a progressive surgeon, Dr. Kevin Stone
o TED talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_stone_the_bio_future_of_joint_replacement?language=en
Who we are:
Located in San Francisco’s Marina District, The Stone Clinic is unlike most other orthopedic clinics. In our biologic method, we preserve as much of the natural biology of the joint as possible, regenerating and rebuilding with donor tissue. In this new “anabolic era” of joint repair we can stimulate and augment the body’s own natural healing response using stem cells and growth factors. Our goal is to have our patients return fitter, faster and stronger than they were before they were hurt. Everybody at the clinic works hard to make sure that happens.
A patient told us, “Eleven years later and I’m very active. I bike 100 – 150 miles a week; I surf, play golf and snowboard. I’ve enjoyed having an active life back.”
Please email your cover letter and resume to us at: email@example.com; putting "Physical Therapist" in the subject line.