compensation: Salary based on experience and prior salary history. Benefits include health insurance. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a private medical practice in San Francisco specializing in Gastroenterology looking for a dedicated and reliable office manager who understands both the front and back office.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Manage daily operations and efficiencies of the practice
• Answer phone calls and schedule patient appointments
• Ensure that the facility is clean and equipment used in the clinic works properly
• Prepare and assemble medical record documentation/charts for physician(s)
• Work with billing company and ensure the correct coding is used when designating procedures and diagnosis
• Work with accounting professionals providing information on monies collected and expenditures.
• Comply with Clinic policies, including those relating to HIPAA and Joint Commission
• Order and unpack office supplies and medical supplies
• Other administrative and clerical duties necessary or assigned by Physician
• Regular and reliable attendance at assigned facility required
• Perform other clerical duties and tasks to improve provider productivity and clinic workflow as assigned
• Be the warm and friendly face that makes our patients feel like welcomed guests(and VIPs!) in our office
• Check in patients and obtain and process medical insurance
• Record and update personal and financial information, if necessary
• Obtain vital signs when rooming patients
• Create and update patients’ electronic health records.
• Monitoring the duration of basic lab results and screening procedures
• Collect payments
• Maintain total confidentiality of personal and financial data
Skills required for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Ability to communicate well
• Must be detail oriented, able to complete tasks on time
• Must be professional and maintain decorum of office
• Must have good computer skills. Experience with EMR preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of ICD-10 codes
Please send a resume and cover letter with desired pay rate. Must have references from former supervisors who can give positive recommendations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers