Discover Health , a 6-physician concierge medical practice in the North Beach neighborhood in downtown San Francisco is seeking to hire a Medical Assistant to work with the physicians at the practice on a part-time to potential full-time basis. Salary is between $18.00-$20.00 hourly with additional healthcare benefits, commensurate with experience.
● MA Certification with 1+ years of experience with adults and children but will consider exceptionally qualified individuals with experience limited to only adults or children.
● Well-qualified individuals should reply to this ad with a current resume. Interviews will be completed for the strongest applicants.
● Part-time to full-time position (Hours of Operation -- Office is open 8 am to 5 pm Monday - Friday)
o Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
o PTO and 401K for qualified employees.
● Discover Health Medical Group, Inc.'s ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills, is an organized self starter and is committed to providing the highest level of customer service to our patients. If you are looking for an important role in a growing, state-of-the-art, patient-oriented practice, please submit your resume for consideration.
● A warm, friendly, conscientious, and agreeable disposition will make you a good fit for our working environment. You must be open to learning, receiving constructive feedback, and making changes to improve your performance on an on-going basis. We believe that there is always room for learning and improvement, regardless of experience level.
● Outstanding professional and communication skills
● Computer literate with the ability to learn and use new technology (preferred experience with MAC & PC software, EMR (Elation), Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media, billing (Hint Health), etc.)
● Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in a fast-paced, changing environment
● Desire to provide the highest level of customer service and promote practice growth
● Team oriented, people person
● Ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt and learn
● Reception duties (receive patients, answer multi-line phones, collect and process payments
● Respond to patient inquiries about products and services
● Input patient information into EMR
● Schedule and confirm appointments
● Prepare patient charts
● Restock inventory
● Venipuncture and Vaccine Administration certification desired but not required
● Room patients and take vitals
● Assist providers with procedures
● Performs lab tests and EKGs
● Prescription refills
● Clean and stock exam rooms
● Order Medications and Vaccines
● Maintains equipment and supplies
● Assist physicians with procedures
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers