Small Business / Entrepreneurship Consulting and Interim CFO
QR Code Link to This Post
Experienced Finance / Accounting / Information Systems Consultant available as an interim CFO or Business Coach.
Dynamic, resourceful strategic business professional with more than 20 years of experience providing business-critical financial, accounting and information systems consulting and control for medium-to-small commercial clients. Over 15 years of success planning, developing and deploying complex information systems solutions for Fortune 500 corporations. Highly skilled project manager directing venture capitalized start-up, transition, and reorganization management, as well as turning around failing businesses. Solid background in leading companies through both start-up and wind-down processes.
• Significant Big-Five accounting, consulting, and auditing expertise.
• Versatile business and technology professional, with extensive finance, accounting, and IT skills.
• Unique ability to bridge the gap between strategic business objectives and well-conceived technology solutions.
• Hands-on contributor, always ready to roll up sleeves to complete a project.
• Experienced in tech, telephony, construction trades, import, and non-profit organizations.
• BA, MBA
Available as a business coach, project manager, interim CFO, or accounting problem solver. Particular expertise in nonprofit organizations and structure. Yes, I can even fix your QuickBooks accounting records so they are accurate. Contract (1099) only. Rate: $80.00 hour with an initial 4-hour minimum. Retainer relationships are negotiable. Available throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Contact by email by clicking on "Reply" as indicated above. Thank you.
Updated: November 12, 2019
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers