Mikkeller Brewing is seeking a Part Time Beertender to join our team. The Beertender will help
maintain culture and positive vibe of the brand experiences in the Tasting Room, while serving
patrons world-class Mikkeller beers. This position will report directly to the Director of Retail.
Please reply to this post with your resume to apply.
At Mikkeller Brewing San Diego we pride ourselves in delivering unique beer offerings and
experiences. We feature 80+ releases of unique beers a year and are expanding our reach all
over the United States. We have 2 tasting rooms in the greater San Diego area and feature a
full-service restaurant in San Francisco. We also have an e-commerce platform delivering beer
to 10 states as well as merchandise and nonalcoholic beer to all 50 states. We distribute beer
across the United States and are in 13 markets coast to coast with plans on expanding to
additional markets in the next 18 months. We also import Mikkeller products from all over the
globe for distribution and sale in the United States.
Mikkeller is all about the beer, but we are so much more than a beer brand. We have one of
the largest running clubs in the world in addition to our cycling club. With over 50 team
members in the United States and with 40 sister locations worldwide. We are a global brand
that is about being active, taking risks, and settling for nothing less than the best beer and
What you will do:
● Convey knowledge about our company, products, and everything our brand has to offer
● Driven, positive attitude, solution based and go getter mentality
● Provide above and beyond customer service with every customer
● Provide service to each guest courteously, quickly, and efficiently
● Conduct proper cash handling and sales through the POS system
● Use good judgment and communication when interacting with coworkers and tasting
● Monitor the actions of guests on a continuous basis to ensure safety; reports any
potential issues to management
● Responsible for ensuring cleanliness and hygiene of all bar areas.
● Perform opening and/or closing duties for the Tasting Room.
● Maintains cleanliness of bathrooms before, during and after shifts, ensuring all supplies
are fully stocked
● Remove garbage and recycling when full
● Ability to work as part of a team and create a fun environment for all guests.
● Change kegs and help maintain a clean and organized cold box.
● Adhere to safety, sanitation and responsible alcohol service policies and procedures
● Performs all other duties as assigned
Skills and experience required for this Position:
• Passionate about the Mikkeller Brand
• 21+ Years of Age
• Must have weekend availability (we're looking for Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
• Strong work ethic and full commitment to guest satisfaction
• Have a positive attitude and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
• Be motivated, hard-working, safety-minded and innovative with a commitment to
representing the brand
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and shift priorities with a focus on providing an exceptional guest
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours at a time
• Ability to routinely lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Ability to bend, stoop, push and pull
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, days, evenings,
weekends and holidays
• A minimum of 1-year experience bartending
• Cicerone Certified Beer Server
• Current RBS Certification
• Part time Employment
• Non - Exempt
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers