QR Code Link to This Post
415 Catering is located in the Potrero Hill area of San Francisco. We are looking for a daytime catering trucker/s to bring our catered lunch experience to our clients. We are growing everyday, and we are looking for professionals that can start ASAP! All you need is the following:
- 20 to 40 hours a week (this job will consist of 3 to 5 shifts per week from appx 8:30am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday). Great for someone who has a second job, but does require commitment and taking on responsibility.
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD! A minor infraction is fine, but NO suspensions, DUI's, accidents causing injury, etc. If you are not sure what is on your driving record, you can request one from the DMV and access it instantly. The cost is $2 on the California DMV website. Please know how to drive full size vans. Experience with 10-16ft box trucks is awesome
- Experience with food and food service is preferred, but comprehensive training is provided for those with a solid customer service background.The most important thing is to be able to take direction, quickly pick-up and follow procedure, be professional and be responsible. Our crew members must be able to consistently provide amazing service to our clients.
- Being able to run errands as needed
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds safely. Please be advised this job does require lifting and loading and unloading trucks.
- A Good Attitude! Our crew is like a family. We are looking for individuals who can work on a team and have a positive attitude.
Please apply with a resume at https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=25542&clientkey=F0BD8DC14F85A3F1F6BBF3B08EA8E01D
Thanks and we're looking forward to hearing from you!