Hey fellow chefs. Read this whole ad before responding.
1) You MUST have modern restaurant experience. Preferably One Michelin Star or very close. If you don't have this, this is not a fit.
2) We need help about 2-6 times per month cooking for clients offering high end food in their homes.
3) You will be supporting the Head Chefs as a Sous Chef. The dinners are usually 8-50 people.
4) You must and be able to prioritize, work fast and clean, present the food beautifully, and have excellent communication skills.
5) Dependability is a must.
The pay is anywhere from $25-$35 per hour.
If the above describes you:
1) Please send your resume and photos of your food.
2) You must have your own knives and apron.
3) If you do not have a food handlers certification, you must be willing to spend $15 to get one.
4) I also can include you in my liability insurance if you're the right match for only $50 per year.
5) Bonus if you own a car.
6) Do not respond to this ad unless you meet the above requirements.
7) If you've read everything, have a look at my website - www.miseenplacesf.com to get a feel for what we do.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers