Tend is looking for passionate, enthusiastic, experienced servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers and event staff who are looking for ways to complement their current work schedules and help make our customers happy!
As a member of the Tend network, you will have the ability to pick up shifts to all of the private events - weddings, private events, corporate functions, etc. - that become available near you!
We are looking for servers/bartenders/cooks/dishwashers/event staff who (professionally)...
- Have at least two years of experience in a restaurant OR at least one year of experience working for a banquet or catering company
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a valid Food Handler's Card
- Hold a valid driver's license
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
We are looking for servers/bartenders/cooks/dishwashers/event staff who (personally)...
- Have a relentlessly positive attitude and the patience to deal with the most demanding customers
- Have the ability to overcome adversity and deliver quality service when things don't necessarily go according to plan
- Are reliable and feel a sense of accountability to whichever team they are on and expects the same in return
Feel that arriving early is on-time, on-time is late, and late is unacceptable
Tend is the first-ever managed marketplace for event staffing, providing event professionals and casual hosts with access to our network of bartenders, servers, dishwashers, cooks, and event staff. Tend serves private events all throughout your area.
Tend provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.