compensation: 50K to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ESP is currently seeking a site surveyor and site technician to join our team in the Bay Area. The everyday duties of this job will include but not limited to troubleshooting solar systems, site evaluations, monitoring connections, PTO, system final inspections and submitting permits.
• Background knowledge in solar systems
• Electrical wiring and troubleshooting
• Inverter diagnostic
• Communicate with engineering dept for accuracy and fluidity
• Different building and safety jurisdiction requirements for permit submitting
• Troubleshooting / monitoring
• PTO and commissioning systems
• Ability to measure roof arrays.
• Able to use most modern computer software and computers
• Knowledge with Enphase, Solaredge, and Sunpower monitoring systems
• Able to complete inspections for solar
• Shading analysis
The ideal candidate must have the following:
• 1-2 years experience conducting site inspections or equivalent (i.e., solar PV installations)
• Capable of carrying 50 lbs.
• Able to set up ladder and climb 2 stories
• Valid driver’s license
• Good driving record
For more info about our company, please go to: www.joinesp.com.
Please no calls or unexpected visits. ONLY EMAILS.
If interested, please submit your resume by replying to this listing.
Listing will run until we find our new hire. If you see this ad, it means the position is still available.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers