We are an established dog walking and pet sitting business based in San Francisco, and are looking for two trustworthy, reliable animal lovers to add to our team! (1) Full-time manager and (2) part-time dog walker
(1) MANAGER POSITION DETAILS:
This is a full-time position that includes managing the team and clients as well as part-time dog walking. Looking for a motivated, reliable team player. And of course an animal lover :) Looking for someone long-term (1+ years) to help grow the company!
- 2-3 hours of dog walking / day Mon - Fri (three to five 30-minute walks between 11am and 2pm)
- Manage team of walkers: manage 6-8 part-time walkers, schedule consistent monthly walks each month in scheduler, schedule one off walk requests, schedule overnight pet sitting
- Manage clients: approximately 40 dog walking and cat sitting clients, handle all email correspondence
- Attend meet & greets for potential new clients
- Assist with marketing tasks
- Starting at $45k/year. Start as an Independent Contractor and after 3 months convert to employee
- Benefits include health insurance contributions, reimbursements for gas or uber / lyfts, ability to work from home; flexibility outside of the 2-3 hours of dog walking midday, cell phone reimbursement, PTO
- % of the company and profit sharing
**Please respond with the following:
1. Your availability and commitment level (note this is a full-time job so we are looking for someone available M-F 9am – 5pm).
2. Experience with dogs
3. Where you live in the city (Note: dog walks are located mainly in the Marina & Pac Heights neighborhoods)
4. Your resume
(2) DOG WALKER POSITION DETAILS: Do 4-5 walks / day during the midday hours. Looking for Tues / Thurs. Please respond to the same #1-4 questions above. Compensation averages out to $20/hour.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers