compensation: Starting at $15.00/hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Wag Hotels - San Francisco will be holding open interviews:
Tuesday 9/18 to Friday 9/21 from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm!!
Please bring a copy of your resume and be prepared to wait 10-15 minutes to be interviewed.
25 14th St.
San Francisco, CA 94103
Wag Hotels is a luxury hotel for dogs and cats. We offer boarding, day care, training, and bathing/grooming. Our facilities are open 24/7 so owners can drop off or pick up their pets at their convenience.
We are hiring for:
Client Services (Front Desk)
Guest Services (Pet Boarding Attendant)
All Day Play (Dog Daycare Attendant)
Dog Trainer - Must have experience
Grooming - Must have experience
Valet Team Member (must have valid CA drivers license, at least 3 years professional driving/valet experience, and experience with dogs)
All positions are part time to start out unless otherwise stated.
If you would like to look up the descriptions of the positions please do so by using the link below for our website:
-*Must be able to work Holidays and Weekends (please do not apply if you are not available to work on holidays).
- Experience working or volunteering in either kennel, shelter, rescue or veterinary facility is a PLUS!
- Ability to handle dogs on leash or off leash in a pack environment.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to effectively adjust to major changes in work tasks and the work environment.
- Sets and maintains exceptionally high standards of cleanliness and sanitation guests.
- Organized and uses time management skills to stay on task to assigned duties.
- Must possess a good working knowledge of equipment assigned.
- Must operate all equipment and uses chemicals assigned safely and efficiently.
- Dedicated to deliver positive detail orientated results.
- Treats dogs and cats humanely, with compassion and concern.
- Passionate about the health and well-being of dogs and cats, and team member associates.
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Email, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Comfort in handling dogs and cats of all breeds and personality types.
- Excellent customer service skills
Wag Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation or disability. We are always accepting applications.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Key words: dogs, pets, pet hotel, dog daycare, hotel, daycare, dog, pet, pet boarding, dog boarding, cats, cat, cat boarding, kennel, animal care, animal services, grooming, dog grooming, groomer, trainer, dog training, dog trainer, kennel tech, dog walker, dog sitter, pet sitter, open interviews
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers