compensation: $20 to $28 / hr and up! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Dog Pack Adventure Leader Wanted! - Dog Walking Cooperative in SF seeks a wonderful addition to our growing team.
Active Dog Adventure Club seeks an addition to our amazing team!
We love our work and want to work with others interested in sharing this experience and growing our business together.
If you love the outdoors, care about animals and have some experience with dogs, this could be your dream job.
We are looking specifically for someone who wants a professional position in a growing business with an interest in becoming a cooperative member. Someone interested in sharing responsibilities beyond going on adventures with packs of amazing dogs. Someone with an interest in profit sharing and capable of managing the business if needed. This is what gives us incredible flexibility and allows for us to break the norm of what it means to have a job in the USA.
If this excites you, read on and contact us ASAP!
The position is part time to start, with dog walking and includes co-managing the business with the other team members. ADAC is growing fast and we are looking for someone who can not only join our team, but who can also grow with us, and feel excited to help ADAC thrive.
- Hours can range between 9-4pm on weekdays. Some weekend bonus work is often available, but not mandatory.
- The hours will vary from week to week as we expand our business.
- 6 to 8 dog max / group off leash adventures in SF's greatest dog friendly beaches, trails and parks.
- Individual walks, boarding and extra services/tasks are an additional option to your schedule and pay.
Week 1: $15/hr
Week 2: $18/hr
After training, depending on efficiency, base pay is from $20-$26 per hour and up!
Bonus work such as boarding, house sitting, dog training, management, social media, cat care, etc can bring in significant additional pay $$$!
We will assist with getting all necessary permits.
We will train and certify you to walk dogs in SF (an $800 cost you don't have to pay)
We will also aid in retrofitting your vehicle to be certified to transport dogs in SF.
Our business model allows for significantly more free time and flexibility than a standard job. We have the structure in place so that if one of us gets injured, sick or simply needs a break, we can incorporate days or even weeks off without skipping a beat. It's important for us to keep our momentum, grow naturally and rest if/when needed.
WHAT WE NEED
- You are friendly, communicative, responsible, reliable, prompt, confident, positive, creative, and have great interest in working/growing with an amazing team.
- You want more than a job and are interested in a long term position.
- Reliable truck, van or vehicle capable of transporting dogs required. You will be compensated for gas, mileage and retrofit of vehicle.
- You are available between 9am and 4pm Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to thrive in a sometimes unpredictable situations and remain calm during crisis.
- Must enjoy interacting with people and have a sense of humor. We enjoy working with each other and find inspiration in each other's strengths.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be able to think on your feet.
- Must have an affinity for dogs.
- Must have a smartphone and understanding of technology.
- 1 year commitment (1 month trial period.) We are interested in working with someone who would like to grow with the business.
- You are a safe driver with a clean driving record and know how to properly maintain a vehicle.
- You know that there is an integration phase as new workers join the team and are trained. Work will increase as new team members are oriented.
- Experience with management and bookkeeping
- Experience with dog behavior, training
- Experience with customer service
- You are creative and/or artistic
- Skills in photography, tech, communication
*****If you are interested, please email us with a cover letter (sharing why you would be great for this position), your resume and a picture of your vehicle.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers