compensation: $25/h (DOE) + OT employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A well - established International Freight forwarding company is seeking an Air Cargo Sr. Export Agent in South San Francisco, CA.
• Process documents such as Master air waybill (Mawb) and House air waybill (Hawb).
• Ascertain that document requirements for shipments are met prior to processing.
• Sort documents for Shipper and Company file. Monitor timely completion of Mawb and Hawb to ensure cargos are shipped through the designated airlines as per schedule.
• Inspect and label cargos upon completion of Mawb and Hawb.
• Provide the highest quality and professional service to new and existing clients.
• Communicate directly with customers, responding promptly to inquiries and concerns, as well as complaints.
• Resolve customer complaints or issues in regards to lost or damaged shipments and service failure.
• Visit customers and prospective clients.
• Correspond with other (sometimes overseas) branch offices when necessary.
• Issue billing invoices and responsible for collecting unpaid invoices within credit term (AR).
• General administrative/clerical support, including filing.
• Other assignments given by Supervisor or Manager depending on the needs of the department.
Essential Job Requirements:
• Minimum of three (3) years experience in Customer Service preferred.
• Knowledge of handling air export for perishable foods (eg, Cherries, Strawberries, etc) a plus.
• AA or equivalent experience preferred.
• Computer proficiency (Windows, MS Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and AS 400).
• General knowledge of Air, Logistics and International Commerce (Incoterms, method, customs regulations etc.) preferred
• Must be able to work overtime and accommodate a flexible work schedule including weekends and holidays as necessary.
• Ability to work well with customers and co-workers in a team environment.
• Detail oriented with good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work accurately in a timely manner.
• Organization, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Managing Processes, Customer Focus, Multi-tasking.
$25/h (DOE) + OT
Full time position with excellent benefits, (401K)
Please forward word resume through Craigslist with job #43751-5 Air Cargo Export
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers