Hohbach-Lewin, Inc. is a 65 person consulting structural and civil engineering firm with offices in Palo Alto and San Francisco looking to expand. We are seeking both experienced engineers and Revit modelers with demonstrated proficiency in the analysis and design of steel, masonry, concrete, and/or wood buildings. We are a growing, fast-paced, energetic, friendly company that encourages professional development and promotes a positive and educational atmosphere.
Prospective candidates will preferably have experience in structural drafting or building design. We offer an opportunity to work on a variety of project types with experienced licensed structural and civil engineers and CAD technicians. Project sectors include: retail facilities, parking garages, custom and multi-unit residential, educational facilities, and car dealerships.
Engineering job duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare construction documents, including: plans, sections, elevations, details, and revisions
- Prepare calculations and structural designs alongside senior and project engineers
- Assist in the design of structural systems and buildings
- Demonstrated proficiency in AutoCAD (using dynamic blocks, external references, plotting)
- Ability to maintain & help develop CAD standards, dynamic blocks
- Construction and engineering knowledge of wood, concrete, masonry, steel strongly recommended
Revit Modeler job duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop 2D drawings and 3D models for construction documents and coordination purposes.
- Create electronic and hardcopy documents for project review and submittal.
- Manage CAD/PDF/BIM project files within the in-house project folder structure.
- Manage and support of linked models in Revit.
- Ability to review and understand red-line mark-ups from engineering staff.
- Ability to read and understand architectural and construction documents preferred.
Fall Internship applicants are asked to send resume showing demonstrated work experience or coursework.
Engineering applicants are asked to send a cover letter and resume showing demonstrated work experience or coursework highlighting the above noted areas of expertise.
Revit Modeler applicants are asked to send a cover letter with resume and previous work examples or portfolio in PDF or DWG format.
Compensation: We offer a competitive hourly wage commensurate with experience.
Company Benefits include: Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan with company match.
Kun ledende personer. Job-hververe, kontakt venligst ikke denne jobudbyder.
kontakt os IKKE med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud