A family childcare preschool program is looking for a preschool teacher. Using existing Mother Goose time program help with our oily daily routine. You will join a team of two adults (an owner and a Teacher’s assistant) and work in a setting of low teacher-student ratio, and will be working predominately with children ages 3 years - 5.5 y.o.
Looking for an energetic person with passion, love, knowledge, and experience working with kids.
Circle time, exploration stations, manipulative, sensory exploration, writing, site reading, phonics, assessments, math and literacy work books, physical activities, science, field trips, and others
Supervise independent play, outside time and rest time
Contribute to an assessment process
Position can be FT or PT depending on the employee's choice. compensation 20-25/hour.
Students are welcome to apply!
Professional, Educational and personal requirements and characteristics:
• Prior experience working in a center, daycare, co-op, or private nanny setting preferred.
• Relevant education or degree in progress is highly desired. Students are encouraged to apply.
• Decent, modest person with a positive outlook to life would be a wonderful fit to the program
• Punctual and reliable, with a sense of ease and humor
• Employment is contingent on the chosen candidate obtaining Current Pediatric CPR/First Aid training, TB test, vaccination record, background clearance
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers