QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Noe Valley, San Francisco
Schedule: Monday through Friday 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm = 30 hours per week; family can be flexible for a 2:00 pm start if one weekly date-night is included
Children: 1 and 5 year old girls
Duties: Light tidying, laundry for the children, family errands, simple meal prep, picking up children from daycare and school within walking distance, childcare, cooking for the children, light pet care
Requirements: Experience caring for toddlers up to school-age children, fun, engaging, creative, proactive, organized, no driving required, no dog allergies as the family has a large, friendly dog who is out with Dog Walkers most of the day, flu shots and current vaccines required, easy street parking nearby
Salary: $25-$30 per hour
Job Number: 7002
Benefits of working with Town + Country Resources:
- Recent, long-term, professional (paid) experience with children, ideally as a Nanny in a private home with excellent references. Long term teaching experience with children in addition to recent & substantial work doing in-home childcare for a family may also qualify.
- A genuine interest in working with children!
- Valid Calif. driver license and good driving record
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Able to make at least a one-year commitment, ideally longer
If you meet the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- It's free - candidates pay no fee to the agency!
- Instant access to the best jobs in the Bay Area
- Positions providing vacation, sick and paid holiday time
- A Counselor to help negotiate your salary, schedule and responsibilities
- Professional presentation - we create a personalized resume and reference portfolio for you
You only need to apply once. Only qualified candidates will receive a response.
Town + Country Resources has been placing exceptional Nannies and Household Professionals in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 25 years! Visit our job-listing page here to see more of the great positions that we're recruiting for!
Town + Country is a referral agency. We provide equal opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. Town + Country will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history pursuant to San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.