French American International School currently has a position available in the Extended Care program as a supervisor for the 2019-2020 school year.
QR Code Link to This Post
OAK STREET CAMPUS POSITION
The monitor will supervise and engage in activities with 1st-5th grade students.
● Active supervision of children indoor and outdoor
● Plan activities (sports, arts and crafts…) with co-workers
● Communication with parents and staff
● Resolve any conflicts by implementing social emotional learning
● Implement school policies and regulations
● Enthusiastic, fast learner, proactive
● Team-worker with strong communication skills
● Willing to work in a fast paced work environment
● Experience working and developing age appropriate activities with children ages 6-10 preferred
● Fluency in French is a plus.
● Eligible to work in the US
The position available is for approximately 20 hours per week.
Morning care: 7:30-8:30 (option)
Extended Care Program: 3:00-5:30
[possibility of additional recess shifts]
The monitor will also be working full time during our week long school breaks:
-October 7th through October. 11th,
-February 17th through February 21st
-April 3rd through April 10th
We offer $20/hr and a dynamic work environment.
Live scan background and TB clearance required.