condition: like new cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: 4wd fuel: gas odometer: 48000 paint color: black size: compact title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
Porsche 997 Manual Turbo 2009 - DISCOUNTED TO SELL
Just lowered the price from $75k for a fast sale
Highly Optioned $17.5k Worth of Exclusive Options
- Brand new Forgestar brushed tinted clear custom offset wheels and michelin rubber 19x9 245.35.19 and 19x12 325.30.19 $5800
- Brand new bilstein b16 pasm enabled struts $5500 Installed
- 991 OEM Brand new Carbon steering wheel, multi function and heating operate and work! $3400 ( I will include the original wheel and airbag)
- Brand new suspension top mounts $950
- Fully Serviced, Plugs, Coils, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Oil and Filter $2850
- Brand new sachs 2.5 cluch 764 plate and gt2 disk (less than 200 miles on this setup) $4000
- Replaced Rear Main Seal
- AMS 5.5 Intercoolers, less than 100 miles on the kit, have not tuned it and has a stock exhaust $5500
- Passport Integrated Radar $4000
- Back in 2016 prior owner took the car for service to a Independent Oil and Lube Shop " Valvoline" they didn’t drain both the crank and the sump (911 turbos have 2 drain plugs) the engine went into limp mode to protect itself and the shop had figured they ruined the engine, at this time no analysis or inspection had been performed. The shops Insurance carrier got involved after Porsche quoted $48k to replace the engine. The insurance carrier paid out and the car received a rebuilt title after the engine was examined and deemed absolutely fine. The car has been running FOUR years since this time). The heads and crank were inspected and found to be Perfect. The car has been running since 2016, The carfax coincides with this sequence of events. The technical term for what occurred with engine is hydrolock. once the engine oil was actually drained and refilled with the correct level the engine ran post engine inspection.
- I have a lot of service records for the car that will be included in the sale.
- The entire front end of the car including the entire hood and fenders and front bumper has paint protection film installed to prevent from rock chips. $2450
This car is ready to rock and roll, I always take care of all the maintenance items no matter the cost. The car is absolutely rock solid and I am open to any Pre Purchase Inspection at a Porsche dealer.
The car has never ever seen new paint and is immaculate, never been in any accident. I am passing on the savings to the next buyer with respect to the rebuilt title, this is a $85,000 car all day. I was able to insure the car and even finance a portion of it through penfed.
Time to buy my first home, weekend toy has to go.
$165,110.00 MSRP on this rare build and spec turbo! Not to mention 2009 so it has the updated climate controls and Stereo PCM
I attached an image of the car with the stock wheels, if you prefer the car with the stock wheels we can switch them out.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers