condition: good cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 49000 paint color: yellow title status: clean transmission: manual type: convertible
QR Code Link to This Post
I purchased this car from the original Los Angeles based owner in 2016. I've enjoyed it as a weekend ride and I'm looking to sell it as I simply don't drive it enough.
Mechanically the car is 100%. No accidents, clean Carfax, never been tracked. All services have been performed at Trackspec Autosports and documentation is included. Cosmetically, it's good but not great...while it's always been garaged, it has the small scratches one would expect on a 13 year old car. Great driver, not a show car.
Notable items from the service history:
- Modern Alpine stereo installed (Bluetooth, iPod, aux, etc.)
- New radiator, coolant bottle
- New baffled oil pan
- Hardtop headliner replaced
- Stainless steel brake lines
- New control arm bushings
- Hawk HP Plus brake pads
- Intake cam/rockers replaced
- New rear toe links and tie rod ends
- Includes soft top and color matching hard top
- Sector111 trunk liner as well as original manual and tools
- Touring package (power windows, air conditioning, traction control)
- An external luggage rack is included (original owner had it, I've never used it)
Let me know if you'd like additional information or pictures of anything specific. I'm available to show the car weeknights after 6pm and weekends basically whenever.
Fine print: Cash only (no trades). You'll need cash or a cashiers check in hand along with your driver's license if you'd like a test drive. If you're not local, you're welcome to arrange shipping.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers