1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1. VIN: 2F05F151390. True Mach 1. Great running 351C V8 Engine. Automatic Transmission. Power Steering. Manual Brakes. Functional Ram Air. Headers / Dual Exhaust / Aftermarket Mufflers. Grabber Green paint. Bucket seats with center console. Real Mach 1. Copy of the Marti Report.
QR Code Link to This Post
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Call / Text us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with good Grabber Green Paint (was factory code: "5A" Light Pewter).
• 14" Magnum 500 wheels with BFG 205/70-14 and 235/60-14 tires.
• Mach 1 trim (Real Mach 1).
• Nice, original style code: "AA" Black interior.
• High back bucket seats.
• Center console / Floor shifter.
• Great running 351C V8 engine (not the original engine was originally a 302 car).
• Functional Ram Air.
• C6 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Manual brakes.
• Headers / Dual Exhaust / Aftermarket Mufflers.
• The odometer reads 12,517 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Real Mach 1.
• Runs and drives very well.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.
View vehicle video here: