1966 Ford Mustang Coupe. VIN: 6R07T174389. RestMod build with 302-4v, V8 engine, Tremec 5 speed transmission, Rack-N-Pinion steering, disc brakes and limited-slip differential. Mercedes-Benz silver paint and red TMI interior.
QR Code Link to This Post
•We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
•Contact us at 903-820-1019.
•We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
•For financing contact www.jjbest.com
•Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice paint (Mercedes-Benz Iridium Silver).
• 18"/20" Coy wheels.
• 215/35-18 front tires, 225/35-20 rear tires.
• Nice, red, TMI interior - looks great.
• Kenwood CD player.
• Flaming River tilt steering column.
• 302ci V8 engine. 4 barrel carburetor - runs great.
• Tremec "World Class" T5, 5 speed, manual transmission.
• 8", limited-slip rear with 3.50 gears.
• Flaming River Rack-N-Pinion (manual).
• Front disc brakes (manual).
• Front and rear sway bars.
• Painless Wiring harness.
• Headers and dual exhaust with Magnaflow mufflers.
• Odometer reads 32,565 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Good running car with nice paint.
• Great, RestoMod look.
• Very solid body.
• Binder full of receipts and notes from build.
•All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
•All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.