Rotisserie restored 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback. VIN: 6T09C150782. True Fastback with 302ci crate engine, TCI, AOD automatic transmission (overdrive), Power rack-n-pinion steering, Wilwood power 4 wheel disc brakes, Vintage Air A/C, Street Force tubular control arm suspension with coil-over shocks, 17" Torque Thrust wheels. Over $43,000 in mechanical receipts.
QR Code Link to This Post
•We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
•Contact us at 903-820-1019.
•We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
•For financing contact www.jjbest.com
•Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Great body with nice, code M, Wimbledon White paint (original color).
• Solid body - no issues.
• 17" American Racing wheels.
• 245/45-17 tires.
• Nice, original style, code 22, blue interior (original color).
• Factory AM radio - works!
• ATK, 302ci (4V carb) crate engine - runs great.
• TCI, Street Fighter, AOD, 4 speed automatic transmission with overdrive.
• Wilwood disc brakes, front / rear (power).
• Power steering (Rack-N-Pinion).
• Street Force tubular control arm suspension.
• Street Force coilover shocks.
• Dual exhaust with headers.
• Vintage Air air-conditioning.
• Odometer reads 59,126 miles (was not reset when restored).
• Fully restored (rotisserie restoration).
• Great running and driving Mustang.
• True "63A" Fastback.
• Original Wimbledon White, Blue interior Mustang.
•All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
•All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.