reply

Posted

print

favorite this post 1973 Corvette Stingray MUST SEE like Z06 ZR1 Camaro SS Mustang GT - $27779 (inner sunset / UCSF) hide this posting unhide

1234567891011121314151617181920212223

1973 1973 corvette stingray

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: manual

more ads by this user

CALL

3.1.0.7.7.4.7.1.4.8

***** CLICK LINK BELOW FOR FULL IN DEPTH VIDEO OF THE CAR *****
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUmc1DQCe98&feature=youtu.be


THE NICEST 1973 CORVETTE FOR SALE ANYWHERE!!
GARAGE KEPT SINCE BOUGHT NEW IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
NEVER DINO TESTED BUT THIS CAR IS A BEAST AND HAS WAY MORE HP THEN STOCK

Where do I even start with this car!? The amount of time, money, and work put into this car is beyond staggering. This is a 100% ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA Corvette and has lived in South Bay its ENTIRE life. The previous owner worked on this beauty for over 20 years and brought it to about 80% restore, when I got the car I did the other 20% and now she is absolutely MINT!

* $2500 CUSTOM RACING SEATS "I HAVE THE ORIGINAL MINT FACTORY SEATS AS WELL"
* QUADRUPLE 4 LAYER JET BLACK PAINT
* TURN KEY
* DAILY DRIVER NOT JUST A SHOW CAR
* HAND BUILT 350CI 5.7L BUILT IN FLORIDA
* UPGRADED CAM SHAFT
* TONS OF ENGINE UPGRADES
* CUSTOM FUEL SYSTEM
* DOUBLE RADIATOR FANS
* HAND BUILT CUSTOM EXHAUST
* RESTORED INTERIOR
* CUSTOM SUSPENSION
* UPGRADED REAR DIFFERENTIAL
* 4 SPEED MANUAL CUSTOM GEAR BOX
* REMOVEABLE T-TOPS


AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6813999139

posted:

updated:

best of [?]