Participants learn about habituated reactions to stress related anxieties and how to change their response:
1. Increase your ability to cope with stressful situations, anxiety and improve self-esteem.
2. Bring awareness, thoughts, emotions and our nervous system into alignment.
3. Learn mind/body awareness techniques.
4. Develop a mindfulness meditation practice.
5. Cope better with illness, chronic pain and decrease physical & emotional/psychological symptoms.
Location: 2041 Larkin Street in SF on Russian Hill, facilitated through the Mindfulness Care Center.
The Mindfulness Care Center a 501(3)(c) charitable organization and was recognized by San Francisco Magazine and Voted The Best Of 2018 in "Mindfulness and Meditation."
"Thinking of the past is depression, worrying about the future is anxiety, living in the present moment is peace." ~Lao Tzu.
Email To Register, Fee And Additional Information.
Facilitated by Rik Center, Cofounder of the Mindfulness Care Center. Rik's new book will be available in this Fall 2019. Rik is a SEP - Somatic Experiencing Stress and Trauma Counselor/Practitioner, Mindfulness Meditation Teacher, and has served as a Buddhist/Interfaith Chaplain at San Francisco General and CPMC Hospitals. He is a member of the USABP/United States Association Of Body Psychotherapy. He began a meditation practice in the late 80's and leads a weekly Tuesday Evening Meditation Class.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers