application fee details: $45pp background check apartment laundry in bldg no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule a viewing of this one-of-a-kind apartment, please call show contact info
or visit www.HRHRealEstate.com and navigate the resources page.
A large classic Marina apartment in one of the best locations in the City. If you had to work from home, this would be the place to do it. On breaks, take a jog to Chrissy Field or run the beach. Within a couple blocks, you could be hiking or bicycling the trails of the Presidio. Need a meal? Choose from the many restaurants and cafes of Chestnut Street, or shop all the unique retailers. There are few places in the City that offer as many choices for recreation, dining and nightlife as does the Marina. Located in a quiet location, yet within easy reach of all the action.
- Kitchen: Large eat-in kitchen, lots of cabinets with granite countertops. Gas range, built-in microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator.
- Living Room: Very spacious with lots of windows, French doors, will even accommodate a dining table, closet.
- Bedroom: Large, quiet bedroom with walk-in closet.
- Office: A separate windowed office to work from home.
- Bathroom: Full bathroom with shower/tub.
- Flooring: Hardwood floors.
- Patio: Common patio with seating for coffee, entertaining.