Luxurious Condo at the Infinity in South Beach
This 2 bedroom plus den, 2 bathroom residence comes equipped with the luxurious finishes that the Infinity building is known for. Wall-to-wall curved windows in the living and dining room maximize your enjoyment of the view and light. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Bosch kitchen appliances, modern Studio Becker cabinetry, dark gray granite countertops, and a good-sized center island. There is gorgeous dark hardwood flooring throughout the living areas and bedrooms. The master bathroom is large with a dual-sink vanity, dark Studio Becker cabinetry, limestone travertine tile, a deep soaking tub, a stand-alone stall shower, and designer wallpaper.
The iconic Infinity condominium complex in South Beach was designed by the joint architecture team of Bernardo Fort-Brescia of Architectonica and Heller Manus and developed by Tishman Speyer. The Infinity is a complex of 4 individual buildings: two high-rise towers of 42 and 37 floors and 2 mid-rise towers of 9 and 8 stories, all sharing a full suite of luxury amenities such as a 5,000 square foot fitness center, 75-foot-long indoor pool, club lounge with catering kitchen and bar, movie theater, business center, and more. The high-rise towers’ signature all-glass exterior and round undulating facade make it one of the most stylish, unique buildings in San Francisco, if not the entire country.
Within immediate proximity from your front door is the Embarcadero, a promenade running alongside the water, the Financial District, the Ferry Building, Oracle Park (formerly AT&T Park), and the best dining and shopping options the city has to offer. If work or play takes you away from the city, highway on-ramps to the East Bay and Peninsula are all within a few blocks.
Living at the Infinity is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, and convenience.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus office nook/den
• 1,307 sq. ft. per tax records
• Views of the bay
• Great natural light
• Open living/dining room with downtown-facing balcony
• Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, Studio Becker cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances including Bosch gas oven/range, Thermador refrigerator, Bosch microwave and dishwasher
• Master bedroom features large walk-in closet with organizers
• Large master bathroom with separate shower and deep soaking tub
• Bathrooms feature Studio Becker cabinetry
• Central heat and air conditioning
• Bosch washer/dryer in unit
• Hardwood floors throughout living areas and bedrooms
• 1-car parking
• 24-hour attended lobby
• Professionally managed with on-site concierge
• 5,000 sq. ft. fitness center (one of the largest in San Francisco!) fully equipped with state-of-the-art cardio machines and weight training equipment, yoga room with Pilates equipment, private massage rooms, and dry saunas
• 75-foot-long heated indoor pool
• Club lounge with catering kitchen, bar, and entertainment system
• Movie theater with surround sound speaker system
• Business center with professional-grade copier/scanner
• 2 executive meeting rooms: one large “board” room and a more intimate meeting room
• Landscaped courtyard with waterfall
• Highly-rated Prospect restaurant on the ground floor of the building
Photos are of similar unit.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers