cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment w/d in unit no smoking valet parking
QR Code Link to This Post
* For rent www.Epicrea.com
* For Information or to Schedule Showings for this property: Applications @ AzariPM.com
***** AVAILABLE ON DECEMBER 1st ****
!!! Furnished with an EXCELLENT QUALITY FURNITURE !!!
Rent: $ 2,995.00 (furnished)
Security Deposit $1,500.00 Only
Lease Term : Flexibility to extend up to 18 months (or beyond)
Application fee:$ 45.00
388 Fulton is a NEW collection of city homes in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley. Stylishly designed architecture with a panoramic Rooftop retreat with lush private courtyard, other amenities like outdoor Grill, Communal Table, Film Screening Area and an amazing Sundeck.
388 was designed to offer a smart, styled home for those that love city-living. To us that means having just the right amount of space in your studio matched with a walkable, lovable neighborhood that acts as a backyard.
Located in the Center of San Francisco. Minutes to Financial District, Caltrain, Freeway, Muni, Bart and ZIP car stations nearby.
Learn more about 388 here: http://388fulton.com/
* Studio Highlights:
Brand new furnished studio condo located in the heart of Hayes Valley!
- Furnished with modern queen sized wooden bed, sofa set and 2 chairs.
- Assigned bike parking spot
- Kitchen with high-end branded Bertazzoni Cooktop and Stainless Steel Oven - Bosch Built-In Dishwasher and Dryer (inside studio unit)
- Blomberg Built-In Refrigerator - Custom European-Style High Gloss Cabinets - Natural White Oak Flooring - Kohler Bathroom Bathtub & fittings
Assigned bike parking spot
WiFi in common areas
Parking Available for an additional fee
A chic building and modern concept. Perfect location to enjoy the city lifestyle Where else can you find such a walkable, lovable, friendly neighborhood right in the heart of San Francisco. We can't think of a more central and connected address that still has this much charm and is filled with all of these boutiques, shops, restaurants and parks.