application fee details: processing, tenant screening house laundry in bldg no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
* For rent www.EpicREA.com
* For Information or to Schedule Showings for this property: Applications @ AzariPM.com
Located in desirable Golden Gate Heights neighborhood, this home possesses the charm and architectural details of the period and a great floor plan. Close to public transportation and 19th Avenue for direct access to the North Bay and South Bay. Lots of shopping, restaurants and Golden Gate Park within minutes. Close to UCSF Medical Center.
This fabulous home features:
- Living Room with decorative fireplace
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen with refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher and disposal
- Adjoining Breakfast Room area for casual dining
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bonus small room which could be used as a den/office/guest room/child's room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Hardwood floors, including parquet
- Washer & Dryer
- 1 Parking Space in the garage and 2nd space on driveway
- Storage in the garage
- Spacious and lush garden
Pets may be considered, subject to approval of Landlord
•Application Fee: $45.00
•Security Deposit: $6,250
*Utilities: Landlord pays for gardener
For further information contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros, Realtor and Luxury Leasing Agent
Genie @ EpicREA.com
To schedule a showing contact:
Applications @ AzariPM.com
Azari Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
Tenants can also view account information and create and track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device! Also our Landlords can access their owner's statements online at any time.
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources. Prospective tenants should do their own viewing of the unit prior to entering into contracts for lease or rent.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers