Lovely junior one bedroom, one bathroom located in amazing Art Deco Building across from Lafayette Park. Spacious living room and formal dining room. Charming kitchen w/ stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and built-in microwave. Carpeting throughout unit. Updated full bathroom. Laundry in building.
Pacific Heights is part of the northernmost section of San Francisco, an area of the city known for its rich history. It also bears a reputation as contemporary, hip, and upscale — a perfect balance between the old and the new.
- Jr. One bedroom (650 sqft)
- One bathroom
- Carpeting throughout
- New kitchen appliances
- Laundry on premise
- New interior paint
- 1 car parking included
- 1950 Gough St #207 (Pacific Heights)
- Lafayette Park across the street
- Walkscore = 96!
- Trader Joe's and Whole Foods nearby
- Laundry in building
- Bike Storage
- Rent: $2400
- Security Deposit 1.5 x rent
- Utilities included: water, gas, trash/recycling/compost
- 1 car parking included (for small car only)
- Moving fee: $300 $500 refundable moving deposit
- Additional Storage in building
- Sorry, no pets
- Non-smoking unit
- Available now!
Laundry in Unit
Jackie Tom - Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01549629 / Broker Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117. Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers