application fee details: $40 Credit Check & Background Check Fee Per Applicant apartment w/d in unit attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
Top floor modern two bedroom/one bath condo in a boutique building across from Golden Gate Park and the Panhandle. Close to shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and public transit. Unit features beautiful hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, high-end finishes and is flooded with natural light.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances (oven, microwave, dishwasher, full-sized fridge), granite countertops, gas stove, and garbage disposal
- Master closet with built-in adjustable shelving
- 2nd bedroom has built in closet with adjustable shelving, extra storage & workspace
- Hardwood floors
- Gas fireplace
- High ceilings
- Skylights throughout
- Floor-to-ceiling pantry with built-in adjustable shelving
- Double sinks and tub with shower in bathroom
- Full-size washer & dryer (W/D) in unit
- Large roof deck with BBQ grill
- Floor-to-ceiling Windows
- Garage Parking
Parking & Garage:
- Dedicated garage parking spot included, electric car capable
- Large, lockable garage storage
- Modern building built in 2000
- Spacious communal roof deck with BBQ grill
- Gated entry with call-box
- 9 unit building
The building is conveniently located at the edge of Golden Gate Park, well within walking distance to Golden Gate Park, California Academy of Science, de Young Museum, Music Concourse, Kezar Stadium, Koret Children’s Playground, and lots more. Historic Haight Street, Whole Foods and other shops, restaurants, cafes and all kinds of cocktail bars are just minutes away. Apartment located just a few blocks from various public transportation modes with MUNI blocks from N-Judah light rail and bus lines.
12-month lease. Month-to-month lease after first 12 months.
Deposit 1.5 x rent amount.
Tenant pays PG&E Gas & Electricity.
Water & Trash removal Included.
No smoking in Unit.
$40 Credit Check & Background Check Fee Per Applicant.
Open House Showings:
Saturday 10/12 from 2pm to 3pm
Sunday 10/13 from 2pm to 3pm
For any questions, please email me using the CL mail relay or text me at show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers