* 1,350 sqft, recently remodeled 2-level apartment, lower unit of 2-unit house (4 levels total) in Potrero, one of the most coveted and sunniest neighborhoods in the city
QR Code Link to This Post
* Unique panoramic views on the West side (Noe Valley, Mission District, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Bridge) - lots of light everywhere and amazing sunsets.
* 3 spacious bedrooms / 2.5 Bathroom; Master Suite with walk-in closet, large bathroom with jacuzzi jets; Hardwood floors or Carpet throughout; Unfurnished
* Open kitchen with modern appliances (fridge, stove/oven, dishwasher). Lots of cabinets and counter space
* Washer and Dryer in unit (new), Storage room
* Deck with view & room for small table; Direct access to shared backyard (lot size is 2,500 sqft)
* Shared garage with lots of storage space; Automatic door; Large driveway; Lots of street parking
* Commute/public transportation:
- 2 minutes from 280 and from 101 freeway entrances;
- 10 Townsend bus across the street (SOMA / Downtown / Montgomery in 20 minutes);
- 19 Polk and 48 Quintara/24thSt also 1 block away;
- 22nd Caltrain station 16 min walking, 8 min by bike
* Walking distance are parks, school (King Elementary School), hospital (SF General Hospital), Mission Ditrict (24th st)
* Groceries: Neighborhood corner store 50 yards away; Several grocery stores walking distance (4 blocks); Safeway/Costco 5 minute drive away
* Potrero Hill Recreation Centre which has an indoor gymnasium, tennis courts and a sports playing field. Free walk-in fitness classes they say! ;)
* Utilities not included (MonkeyBrains internet, water, gas, electricity, trash)
* No cats, no dogs, no smoking please
Available May 15th 1st. Security deposit of 1 month's rent. Credit history/bank statement/pay stub/background check may be required.
If you're interested or have any questions, please send an email!