application fee details: $45 per person apartment laundry in bldg carport
QR Code Link to This Post
Schedule An Appointment
To schedule a viewing of this one-of-a-kind apartment, please call show contact info
or visit www.HRHRealEstate.com and navigate the resources page.
A newly designed apartment atop Telegraph Hill with panoramic views from the Bay Bridge to Alcatraz island. Amazing! So close to the water one can hear the seals bark. Spend afternoons on the 2000 sq ft deck and watch the parrots of Telegraph Hill fly by. Telegraph Hill is a friendly community of artists, musicians and individualists who love their community and stay connected. Separate from the rest of the City by its high location, yet easily accessible to the best that North Beach has to offer, enjoy dozens of famous restaurants, coffee houses, unique shops and the energy of North Beach, then retire to your quiet apartment on a cul de sac at the top of the hill. This apartment is a rare opportunity for those that want to experience the quintessential San Francisco life.
- Kitchen: Stainless steel kitchen, range, dishwasher, refrigerator, garbage disposal, built-in microwave and lots of cabinets.
- Living Room: Large space with oversized sliding doors that open to the bay. Room for dining and work station.
- Bedroom: Has a wall of windows that open to the bay, with a large closet fitted with Elfa closet systems. Ensuite bathroom.
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom with Duravit fixtures, glass-walled shower.
- Flooring: French Oak wide plank flooring.
- Deck: A private step-out deck as well as a 2000 sq ft common deck to enjoy the expansive views.