dogs are OK - wooof apartment laundry in bldg street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
This large sunny 2br/1bath Castro house receives light from all four sides on this well maintained split-level house. On the border of Noe Valley & Castro. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening wine on the private deck overlooking downtown.
Newly painted, brand new bathroom with rain shower.
The second bedroom has a glass sliding door that connects to living room, which is large enough to be an office and dining room.
- Just above street level (not a walk-up)
- Private wooden deck to enjoy the views
- Newly remodeled bathroom
- Windows in Family/Living Room & Bay Windows in both bedrooms
- Dishwasher, garbage disposal
- Gas Stove
- Walk-in Pantry off kitchen
- Brand new furnace & Nest thermostat (it's been cold out!)
- Hardwood Floors
- Detached Laundry room with interior & exterior access - laundry gas & water included in rent
- Comes with the window treatments seen in pics
- Pets negotiable (small dog for $500 pet fee)
- Easy street parking, 2 car permits available (about $110 per year)
3 Block walk to Castro Muni station
2 Block walk to Castro Corridor
4 Block walk to Noe Valley 24th St Corridor & Dolores Park
2 Blocks to grocery, dry cleaner, barber, specialty shops, restaurants, clothing stores, pharmacy
First, Last & Security
Please RSVP to open houses
Small dogs will be considered.
If you would like to see it at another time please email to arrange a time! Furniture in the pictures is for sale otherwise unit will be vacant at time of rental.
Move in March 1
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers