cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof house w/d hookups street parking
QR Code Link to This Post
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY OR
TO SCHEDULE A SHOWING PLEASE E MAIL:
Applications @ AzariPM.com
Don't let the simple front of the house fool you. This charming old house has with it all the important updates including:
- Upgraded electrical service,
- Beautiful doubled pane windows
- Kitchens and bathrooms have been updated.
- Carpet throughout the house, except the kitchen and bathrooms newer with linoleum floors.
- One of the bedrooms is next to the living room with a good size closet. There is a bonus area/room that you can pass through from the living room to the kitchen. This area could be a nice home office, formal dining room, kids play area . . . lots of possibilities. The kitchen has a newer stove, refrigerator, cabinets, and granite countertops over the cabinets next to the stove.
- In the back of the house, pass the kitchen is the second bedroom with two good size closets. Also next to the kitchen is the full bathroom with a tub/shower, sink and toilet.
This house is filled with light and feels spacious. It is nice to have the back yard to yourself and is secured from the street with a locked gate that opens to the alley way going to the backyard. In the backyard is a large storage shed, good place to put bicycles, sports equipment or whatever you need to store.
Please note: There is no garage/parking but you can get a permit to park on the street, lots of street parking (w/permit). There are also garages close by that offer monthly parking. Also, The house does not have a washer/dryer but there are hookups for them (gas dryer) and a laundry mat is very close by.
Great area *Walking distance to Mission Playground and Dolores Park. *Off of 18th Street and a half block walk to Valencia Street. . . the hot dining corridor. Also between 18th and 22nd Street on Mission there are a lot of neat restaurants, shops, etc. Great area for transportation; BART station at 16th & Mission, numerous MUNI bus lines.
"There may or may not be Move-in/Move-out fees/deposit and restrictions as required by this community's HOA. Such fees are the sole responsibility of the tenant. It is up to the future tenant to check with the HOA for details about any applicable fees/deposits and restrictions that may apply."
For further information and to schedule a showing contact:
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
Azari Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
Tenants can also view account information and create and track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device! Also our Landlords can access their owner's statements online at any time.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers