cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof flat laundry in bldg no smoking attached garage
QR Code Link to This Post
Best Location, Panoramic City Views, Top Floor, Penthouse, Remolded, Kitchen and Bath, Parking
Welcome to 2299 Sacramento Street. The unit available is a 1450sq/ft top floor penthouse condo with panoramic views of San Francisco. The penthouse is a sunny corner unit which includes 2 bedroom & 2 full bathroom with living room and dining room. Double parlor can be converted to 3rd bedroom. All amenities in the unit have been painstakingly restored, kitchen and bathrooms have been completely remolded and floors have been refinished. Garbage, water, and heating are included. Indoor parking not included but available within building for $250. Pets negotiable. Please email to setup an appointment.
* Classic Penthouse Unit in upscale neighborhood
* Located on the top corner level of the building, with abundant natural light and panoramic city views.
* 2 bathrooms, 2 with shower on the main level.
* Master Suite with large closet and views of city
* Abundant closet space
* Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, and Bedrooms with panoramic city view.
* Mahogany inlaid flooring, Italian Spring Rose marble counter tops in kitchen
* Travertine and marble inlaid in kitchen and bathroom
* Stainless steel Bosh gas stove and Bosh dishwasher, stainless steel cabinet depth Kenmore Elite Refrigerator with water/ice dispenser
* Kraftmaid Cabinetry, and chrome fixtures.
* Eat in kitchen with pantry
* New Washer/Dryer in close proximity
* Storage space
* Recessed lighting
* Italian hand painted ceiling medallions
* Elegant chandeliers
* Washer Dryer in Building (within very close proximity)
* Cable ready
* Secure parking spaces available in building
* Grand Foyer
* Keyless Entry
* Intercom Access
* 24 hour Management Services
* Seconds to Lafayette Park
* Three blocks to Alta Plaza park
* Multiple bus lines, Muni Transit, at your doorsteps.
* Easy access to downtown.
* SFO and Oakland airports within 20-40 minute.
* Located on Sacramento Street and Buchanan Street an ideal location for commuting downtown or to Marin County.
* Two blocks from Pacific Heights' Fillmore Street Shopping District. (Mark Jacobs, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Peet's Coffee, Noah Bagel, all in one corner) and Whole Foods nearby.
*For more stores in the area visit www.FillmoreShop.com
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers