The Trium Group is a California-based management consulting firm that helps organizations solve their most complex strategic, operational, cultural and leadership challenges. Trium delivers its work with a unique, higher-level mission: to change the world by changing the way business leaders think. Since it was founded in 1998, Trium has served more than 150 leading global companies including Activision, Barclays Global Investors, Cisco, Comcast, DropBox, GE, Gap, Genentech, McKesson, NetApp, SAP, Sephora, StubHub, VMware and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
Who We Are
- A firm that works with the most senior leaders of leading companies who are committed to meaningful and lasting change
- A tight team of mission-driven, bright, hard working and open-minded individuals in the heart of San Francisco
- A unique, authentic culture - we engage in honest dialogue and feedbacks in search of the right answers about ourselves and our clients
Who You Are
- Has microscope attention to details - someone who loves getting in the weeds and takes immense pride in placing enormous attention to detail
- A skilled juggler who loves the thrill and the challenge of keeping many balls in the air without letting anything drop
- A self-starter and a team player who works well individually with minimal guidance but enjoys staying connected with others to share knowledge and to improve communications
- A leader and follower who proactively seek opportunities and answers while being comfortable following rules and guidelines of processes and methodologies
What You'll Do
- Work 16-18 hours a week part-time on a variety of Accounting functions
- Process Accounts Payable and ensure vendors are paid timely
- Accurately prepare payroll changes and record payroll journal entries
- Prepare billings and collect outstanding AR
- Reconcile reports such as bank statements, vacation reports
- Prepare local and state tax returns and audit schedules
- Maintain schedules for depreciation and amortization
- Assist Director of Finance in identifying new processes and systems to increase efficiency and improve employee satisfaction
- Enjoy documenting Accounting processes and creating spreadsheets
- Serve as backup person for Facility and IT as needed
You Should Also...
- Have a minimum of two to four years demonstrated experience in General Accounting and Payroll, preferably at a professional services firm
- Have an Accounting bachelors degree
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel
- Be passionate about something unique - we have people who love climbing, river rafting, painting, singing, meditation...
Local, SF Bay Area candidates are strongly preferred - relocation will not be offered
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities