EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTANT needed to join our dynamic team of corporate accounting professionals. Our firm provides high touch, cloud-based accounting and business consulting services to a variety of entrepreneurial, professional service firms. We are looking for a dynamic, personable and detail oriented accountant to join our team of seasoned professionals providing top level financial services and support to our clients.
BridgeView CFO Solutions is a San Francisco based outsourced CFO and consulting firm providing accounting and business management and administration services to a select group of professionals focused primarily on investment management. We value and nurture our client relationships and routinely go the extra mile to earn and maintain our role as a trusted advisor. Our team is our greatest asset and if you appreciate a high standard of excellence and take pride in the quality of your work we would value your contribution to our firm.
We provide a broad spectrum of services to our clients:
• Full services small business consultants to entrepreneurial investment management firms, from emerging managers to fully matured firms. Our clients rely on us to negotiate small business hurdles for them to keep their business running while they focus on what they do best.
• Accounting/Bookkeeping with full financial statement reporting; tax preparer interface
• Accounts payable; full cycle using Bill.com; Accounts receivable
• Credit card, expense report management using Expensify.com
• Cash management; banking and reconciliations
• Payroll management and processing including employee support and maintenance
• H/R and benefit support (health plans, flex plans, 401(k) support)
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Maintain local and state business registrations and licensing
• Business advisory consulting
You will be an outstanding fit if you:
• Are self-directed and work well independently while knowing when to seek advice
• Believe in the cloud! We are always expanding our effective, trusted e-business solutions
• Have experience with a high personal standard of excellence and take pride in your work every day
• Thrive in a fast paced environment, work well meeting deadlines and multi-tasking
These professional qualities are key:
• Minimum 3 years accounting experience across the spectrum of our services
• Bachelor's degree in accounting
• Strong skills with Sage Intacct or NetSuite ERP systems are highly desirable
• Experience in the cloud is a MUST: Familiarity with Intacct, QBO, Bill.com and Expensify are examples
• Familiarity with partnership accounting, investment management firms, or hedge funds is a big plus
• Strong General Ledger and Excel skills are valuable for your success
We'd like to hear from you! Tell us about your passion, your commitment and what drives you towards excellence every day. Let's get connected!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers