Our large and well-established SaaS client is looking to hire a Payroll Analyst to grow their team. They are looking for someone with experience processing payroll for the UK, Canada, and the US. In addition to handling process international payroll, this person would also have to assist heavily with payroll month-end close (payroll journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and 401k audits). This position offers full benefits coverage, generous vacation package, and matching 401k. If you are interested in this role, submit your resume today for immediate consideration!
- Process international payroll for US, UK, and Canada
- Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end close support
- Post payroll journal entries into the general ledger
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and payroll reconciliations
- Work heavily with HR department to accurately process 401k
- BA/BS in Accounting preferred
- 3-4 years of payroll experience
- Strong excel skills (vlookups & pivot tables)
- Experience with NetSuite preferred
If you don’t think you meet all the criteria above but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited and sharp to join the team
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers