QR Code Link to This Post
As a member of our Accounts Payable Team, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate accounts payable records, ensuring all vendor invoices are processed accurately and timely, and you will use your problem-solving skills to investigate and resolve discrepancies with vendors.
• Work with internal departments and vendors for accurate and timely processing of invoices from receipt to payment.
• Coordinate payment process to include vendor setup, banking interfaces, payment execution, and issue resolutions.
• Validate invoice content, accuracy, and approval authorization. Work with AP Manager to resolve validation issues.
• Execute daily payment schedule for checks, ACH and wire payments based on priority payment schedule and approved funding.
• Research and resolve Accounts Payable questions submitted by telephone and email.
• Communicate with vendors, and others, to facilitate strong relationships and adherence to payment terms and policies.
• Develop and maintain recurring payment schedules; including setup, expiration, and authorization to ensure accuracy of amounts and duration of the payments. Annually review all scheduled recurring payments.
• Prepare and issue 1099s to suppliers and the IRS, ensuring accuracy of supplier data and electronic transmittal.
• Provide backup for the month-end processes (may require overtime work).
• Comply with Company policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Other projects/duties as assigned by manager.
SKILLS & EDUCATION: *
• Associates Degree or higher
• A minimum of 3 – 5 years Accounts Payable experience
• Understanding of sales & use tax
• Experience with bank payments and processes
• Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook)
• Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong organization, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritize and meet deadline requests
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• High degree of integrity, discretion and confidentiality