compensation: Competitive with market, depending on experience employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
We are searching for an ambitious and driven candidate to join our growing team. Our company is a high volume opportunistic real estate group that specializes in private lending (non-bank real estate loans). We are looking for an individual that can handle all aspects of both our fund and company accounting. Multi-tasking and possessing a "roll up your sleeves" attitude is a must.
We are lean and profitable and need an individual that feels comfortable taking a lead role in our company, owning their position and being proactive to create value.
The Accounting Manager will oversee general accounting operations, including management and execution of transactions, bookkeeping services, fund accounting, and financial reporting.
- Minimum of three years general ledger management.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting best practices and procedures.
- Experience with month-end / year-end fiscal close process.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- In-depth experience with QuickBooks & Microsoft Office (Primarily Word and Excel).
- Responds to inquiries professionally, consistently, and in a timely manner.
- Consistent focus on accuracy.
- Must thrive in a multi-task, fast paced, and demanding environment.
Position Highlights Include:
- Full time
- Pay commensurate with skills. Please submit salary requirements with resume.
- Annual bonuses
- Health insurance benefits
- Two weeks paid time off
- All holidays off
- Ability to work remotely part of the week
- 401K plan available
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Compensation is truly based on the value you add and the experience you bring to the company. We have the ability to pay for a highly experienced individual. Likewise, we’d love a person that could come in and prove themselves and earn a high bonuses and salary increases.
This is an organization that realizes the value of a strong accountant, and we will compensate the candidate that makes a difference.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers