Junior Accountant Job - Multiple Openings - San Francisco
Are you looking for an exciting junior or entry-level accounting role at dynamic tech companies here in the city? Are you eager to learn and grow your accounting skills? Several of our clients in tech are looking for self-motivated Junior Accountants to support their teams! You will be supporting with preparation of reports, AP or AR, and data and spreadsheet management. These junior and entry-level accounting positions provide excellent experience in accounting, training for accounting systems and software, and convenient commutes via public transportation. Ideally, you will be proficient in MS Excel and possess strong communication skills. Be sure to apply today if these opportunities sound like a great fit for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing spreadsheets and data entry
- Supporting accounts payable or receivable functions
- Assisting with reports or statements
- Supporting special and ad hoc projects as needed
Your ideal qualifications:
- AA/BA in Accounting, Economics, or related field a plus
- 0-2 years of general accounting experience
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Thank you for exploring our entry-level and junior accounting positions. We look forward to supporting you in your job search!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers