compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
What we are looking for -
We are seeking a new associate for our San Francisco investment and wealth planning services team. The associate should be client service focused, detail oriented and comfortable supporting Wealth Management managers and directors. The associate will focus on meeting preparation and follow up, and is expected to have direct contact with clients, vendors, and other advisors as part of client service teams. The associate must be dependable and able to assist with the management and coordination of the work done on behalf of clients by various financial service professionals both externally (CPAs, estate planners, insurance professionals etc.) and internally (Tax Services, Strategic Planning and Investment Strategy & Research).
You will -
• Participate in internal strategy discussions for clients.
• Gather financial information and prepare client balance sheets, cash flow schedules, investment planning deliverables, and insurance summaries utilizing financial planning software and other tools.
• Develop and present long-term capital sufficiency analyses based on personal financial goals, current financial data, tax rates, inflation, and investment assumptions.
• Facilitate the integration of projects and analyses done on behalf of our clients.
• Coordinate with other team members/professionals to implement financial plans on behalf of clients.
We Want -
• Bachelor's degree required. We prefer accounting, finance, law, economics and/or significant experience in a related field. Graduate degree or CPA desirable, but not necessary.
• CFP® preferred or demonstrated progress toward acquiring the CFP®, i.e., ongoing plan for completion of required coursework and taking the CFP® exam.
• Basic understanding of comprehensive financial planning topics such as retirement planning, employee benefits, insurance, investments, asset allocation, estate planning techniques, income taxation, and executive compensation.
• Basic understanding of individual/entity income tax rules and ability to analyze individual/entity income tax returns.
• Basic understanding of financial statements including balance sheets and cash flow statements.
• Familiarity with investments, including concepts of portfolio design and diversification.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
We offer -
• Collaborative fun environment
• Commuter benefit up to $260 monthly
• Generous 401(k) match
• Individual and cash profit sharing bonuses
• Generous company contribution to medical benefits
• Summer 'Give Back to the Community' outings
• Catered weekly lunch and healthy snacks
• Paid firm retreats
We are -
THE LEADING INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRM.
We recognize, respect and value the contributions of each employee, and we strive to cultivate a work environment that strikes an agreeable balance between our professional and personal lives.
Our core values guide us to seek out a broad range of perspectives, talent, and backgrounds to achieve our mission; one where all staff contribute to and share our success. Aspiriant is committed to diversity, and as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to employment practices that ensure that employees and applicants for employment are provided with equal opportunities without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other factor that is not related to the position.
Applicants should go to www.aspiriant.com, select the 'careers' link in the footer and search for open positions in San Francisco. From there attach a cover letter and resume for consideration.
Aspiriant is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is in compliance with San Francisco's "Fair Chance Ordinance" (FCO).
Aspiriant is a Registered Investment Adviser, subject to SEC regulation, and requires all employees (and at times, family members) to disclose securities holding and transactions. There are also restrictions on trading certain securities. Candidates are encouraged to request further information regarding these policies
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers