compensation: $3500 - $6500 a month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Skip's Tire & Auto Repair Centers is a local, family owned business with six retail locations that serve the South Bay Area. All of our locations are one stop shops and provide our customers with tires and complete auto repair. For the last 42 years we have proudly served our customers with dependability, quality and value in mind. We expect all of our employees to serve our customers daily with our mission in mind; our goal is to treat each customer with the respect and dependability we would expect to be treated with as customers. By continuously fulfilling the needs and expectations of every customer, we ensure exceptional service and quality workmanship at a great value.
If you're serious about your career then you have come to the right place.
Skip's Tire & Auto Repair Centers has immediate positions available for an experienced automotive technician. As an automotive technician you will be called upon to utilize your vehicle maintenance expertise to perform a broad range of vehicle repairs in accordance with Skip's Tire & Auto Repair Centers and factory standards.
• Inspect, diagnose and accurately and efficiently repair vehicle automotive systems
• Accurately record inspection findings to ensure repair estimates are estimated correctly and be able to effectively communicate these findings to Service Advisors and Service Managers
• Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
• Stay current with the latest automotive industry knowledge by continuously learning new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques. Skip's Tire & Auto Repair Centers will pay for your ASE certifications.
Qualifications of an Automotive Technician:
• 2-5 years automotive technician experience. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the automotive service industry with a commitment to superb customer service.
• Computer diagnostic and testing ability.
• Electrical repair ability
• Major engine repair/replacement ability
• ASE certifications or equivalent dealership training certifications are preferred
• General mechanical skills
Hourly rate based on experience and certifications. Plus a highly competitive bonus program. This is a busy, high car count location.
Contact Andrew: 415-336-1454
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers