Solar Technologies, a leading Bay Area solar contractor and SunPower Master Dealer, is looking for an experienced installer with emphasis on electrical skills for residential installations throughout the San Jose and Monterey Bay Areas. We are currently reviewing applicants for the following position:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Residential Installer. One year of solar installation experience preferred but not required. We are seeking candidates with electrical experience in particular.
The essential job functions for all positions will include, but are not limited to:
• Climbing ladders and working at elevated heights of two or more stories,
• Operating power tools, saws, drills, ladder lifts and light duty equipment,
• Install AC portion of PV system incl connection to main service, adding subpanels, conduit bending, etc.
• Strict adherence to company safety policies regarding fall protection, protective equipment, tailgate trainings and more,
• Maintaining a professional appearance and character on all job sites and with all customers and at all times,
• Personal means of reliable transportation to and from every job site,
• Strict adherence to a smoke and alcohol free work environment.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package designed to reward hard work, commitment, and high quality workmanship including competitive wage, paid time off, and health care, dental, and vision benefits. Installers who progress through our platform and perform at a high level are rewarded through increases in salary and responsibility and consistent work throughout the entire year. We have a healthy back-log of projects and our crews have never been asked to take a day off from work while waiting to schedule the next job.
We are looking for candidates that can start immediately and are willing to train the right individual to become a solar professional.
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed above please send a resume detailing experience and skill level to the email address indicated in this ad. Qualified candidates will be asked to interview with a Project Manager and our Director of Operations at our Santa Cruz office.
Construction, laborer, roofer, roofing, trades, building, carpenter, electrician, electrical