QR Code Link to This Post
If you are looking to start a career in cannabis and be a part of the biggest and best dispensary in Santa Cruz County, we have opportunities to join the KindFamily! This entry-level position allows you to deepen your understanding of KindPeoples, our procedures, values, and drive for excellence. Star performers with long-term commitment in this department have the opportunity for future advancement. We build folks up for success within and beyond KindPeoples.
We are seeking dedicated and dynamic employees.
If you are:
- Energetic and like working with a dynamic team
- Willing to take initiative and actively participate in problem-solving
- Willing to adapt and be flexible in order for the team to succeed
- Able to communicate effectively with peers and management staff
Does this sound like you? If so, keep checking us out!
Security Department has an array of tasks that may include:
(This position has direct interactions with customers)
- Welcome customers at the door and check in to the Point of Sale system
- Ensure customers comply with KindPeoples protocols for safety
- Perform routine security checks
- Maintain cleanliness of premises including inside and outside the shop
- Monitor cameras and screen for suspicious activity
- Employees who pass the probationary period will be compensated to obtain BSIS security credentials
- This is a customer-facing role with many opportunities to interact with the public and other employees
In order to excel in this role you must possess the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Patience and active listening skills
- Desire to learn and grow in a dynamic environment
If you have a passion for cannabis and working with people this is a great role for you!
For screening purposes, please answer the following questions when submitting your application.
Candidates who do not provide responses to these questions will not be considered for employment.
1. What draws you to the cannabis industry?
2. What does teamwork mean to you?
3. How do you provide excellent customer service?
4. Are you currently local, in Santa Cruz County?
5. Do you have a method to be contacted regularly (i.e. phone/email)?
6. Do you have a reliable form of transportation? If so what type?
7. Are you available to work night and weekend shifts?
8. Are you interested in Part-Time or Full-Time work?
9. Are you willing to work face to face with the public?
In order to be considered for this position, you must email your resume and cover letter.
No 3rd party resume submissions will be accepted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All offers are contingent on passing a background check.