Ublendit is looking to hire a lab technician to assist in QA/QC, new product development, compliance and more. Work in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment with room to grow and advance.
We produce Vodka, Gin, Rum, Whiskey, Liqueurs, and more. You can find our products in over 100 retailers in the Bay Area.
Candidate should be/have:
* Experience in a laboratory setting
* A keen grip on the scientific method
* Logical and detail oriented
* Able to both follow and create documented procedures
* Trustworthy (send us references) with a positive attitude
* Facile with technology in general and Excel/Google Sheets in particular
* Able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds
Day to day tasks include but are not limited to:
* Taking samples of product batches
* Running tests using instruments and documenting results
* Maintaining lab premises and equipment to a high standard
* Cleaning glassware
* Handling and using caustic and flammable chemicals while following safety protocols
* Batching intermediate & finished product
* Assisting other departments (production, administration) as needed
Part time (20-30 hrs/wk) with the possibility of going full time.
W2 employment with free food and drinks provided by management.
Because the job entails subjective quality control and new product development, you must be 21 years of age or more and willing to taste spirits. Spittoons, breathalyzers and subsidized rideshare are provided by management so that you can make wise decisions.
Prior experience in the alcohol or beverage industry is a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Please send resume and references and a sentence or two indicating why you are interested in the position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers