compensation: TBD - based on skill and experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well established property management company in the Santa Cruz/Capitola area looking for an energetic and hardworking person to join our team. Below are a list of duties and requirements. We are looking for someone who is interested in working with our great team and would like to continue to grow their career.
Job Description - Receptionist/AdminAsst/Leasing
Front Desk - Admin - Reports to Client Care/Office Manager
- Open/Close office. Check drop boxes and send update to office
- Answer phones, take messages and distribute to office staff, assist callers, greet walk-in's
- Rental Inquiries - direct callers to website and app requirements give only info listed on rental listing
- Maintain filing
- Assist Office Manager with property management and administrative tasks and documents
- Open & process mail
- Create and be available to post 3 day/24 hour notices
- Learn to use office software (website, Appfolio, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
- Know office procedures, Fair Housing Laws (read book provided by PM)
- Handle keys, copy projects
- Light office cleaning/trash/dishwasher/vacuum/wipe surfaces
- Order office supplies
- Run errands for office as needed, additional tasks as they arise
Leasing - Admin support
- Return calls and schedule property showings; show properties for rent
- Advertise properties for rent (watermark photos, post ads through Appfolio)
- Print and keep updated the rental list - put in boxes outside office
- Review & Process Rental Applications for Prop. Mgr. approval
- Phone & email communication with approved applicant
- Prepare all leasing forms & paperwork for review by Prop. Mgr.
- Send out letters and handle some additional correspondence for tenants
- Scan leases or drop digital leases into online folders under Leasing Assistant direction
- Update Property Profiles; Email weekly updates to clients
- Additional tasks as they arise
This position does not require a real estate license although it is desirable and will eventually be required for continued career growth with the company. Annual Fair Housing Class attendance is required. Reliable car is required and valid driver's license with property insurance.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers