compensation: $120-$150 / day + opportunity for performance-based bonus. employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
PAID INTERNSHIP ----- opportunity for a more permanent role
o Are you interested in working hands-on in a start-up setting out to shape a new standard in eco-friendly body care?
o Do you have excellent organizational and time-managment skills ?
o Are you interested in working closely with the founder to help generate accelerated company success ?
o Are you passionate about sustainability and environmental action ?
We are currently seeking a part-time Intern to provide administrative and personal assistant support to support the operations of both our business and our CEO’s personal life. The position is 2-3 days per week (can be more depending on how it goes). The ideal candidate is highly organized, a fast- learner, detail-oriented and can manage shifting priorities.
Pay: $120-$160/ day DOE.
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDER:
I am looking for a talented person who can excel in a fast paced, high pressure environment. You must be able to thrive on deadlines and be of service to help grow the company. I need someone motivated who can communicate clearly. An organization star who can work independently managing day-to-day operations (managing orders, paperwork, outreach) and studio work (filling little bottles of aromatic serums, oils & balms). I am not going to micromanage you.
We have big opportunities, tight deadlines and we thrive on ambitious goals. I want someone who is enthusiastic and eager to help. You have to work quickly and with precision. My studio is luminous, smells amazing and is full of plants. However, it is not a millennial day spa. I want someone who wants to grow with the company, not just a job. I am looking for someone to start right away !
● Support the CEO, Anato studio team with a variety of tasks and errands related to the organization of the studio and that of the CEO's personal life.
● Run errands
● Help with back-end production at the studio/office (organic skincare production)
● Keep the studio tidy and organized (filing things, organizing)
● Draft e-mails and memos with appropriate grammar
● Process and manage orders
● Any and all administrative tasks that may arise
● CA Drivers License with a reliable vehicle
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills with excellent grammar skills
● Shows strong accountability, accuracy and follow-up skills
● Shows strong initiative with creative problem solving and analytical thinking
● Highly productive, multi-tasking rockstar who is organized with thorough attention to detail
● Positive attitude, dependable, punctual, with a professional demeanor and sound judgment
● Ability to work efficiently, both as a team and independently, take direction and work with minimal supervision once adequately trained
● Proficiency with Gsuite
ABOUT THE COMPANY ANATO — Body Care, Earth Care, Fair Share.
Planting seeds for a circular economy; tree-based skincare as a model for regenerative enterprise.By providing people with minimally processed & packaged personal care products sourced from the forest, we increase individual’s well-being and subsequent care for the planet.At ANATO, we think beyond organic — 98 % of our ingredients come from trees & perennial plants, renewable resources that sequester carbon. Our packaging is either bare, re-usable or backyard compostable enabling users to kick-start their Zero Waste Voyage and start a journey towards reducing their plastic footprint.
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS
We offer the chance to be an integral part of a growing social enterprise at the forefront of sustainable solutions and to work alongside a small team of experts in sustainable agriculture & solutions to plastic-pollution. You have the opportunity to grow with the company and gain more independence and a more permanent role.