compensation: DOE, $19 - $26 Will to Train The Right Applicant employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Digital & Offset Printing company has an opening for candidates with experience in the digital printing industry.
The ideal candidate has prior experience in digital printing and prepress.
This person will be responsible for preflighting customer files, repairing files and managing the job to completion.
Some typesetting and design - THIS IS NOT A GRAPHIC DESIGN POSITION.
You will see the job from job ticket creation, preflight / file repair through to printing on digital presses.
Applicants must have excellent spelling, good basic math skills along with providing excellent customer service at all times.
Strong computer skills on the Mac OSX platform using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
● A Positive, Can-do, Get it done Attitude
● Critical thinking and problem solving skills
● Ability to take direction, multi-task, learn quickly, and work in a fast changing environment
● Ability and desire to learn job estimating using Print MIS software
● AA or higher in Graphic Design desirable
● Detail oriented and strong work ethic
Please submit resume and work references.
Benefits included: Medical, Vacation, Bonuses, Public Holidays
Salary commensurate with qualifications -$19-$26 hr expanding as skillset grows within company.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers